Order now
can you apostille your US documents while out of the country | one source process

Can You Apostille Your US Documents While Out of the Country? Yes, You Can!

Obtaining an apostille or embassy legalization on your own can be difficult. But the task gets more challenging when you are outside of the United States. But thankfully, One Source Process can help you apostille your documents while out of the country.

Apostille or Embassy Legalization

An apostille and embassy legalization confirm the authentication of a document to be used in another country. Countries that are members of the Hague Convention of 1961 accept the apostille as a form of authentication. And non-member countries require embassy legalization to prove the trueness of your document.

There are many reasons the foreign country may ask you for authenticated documents; perhaps you are getting married in another country, starting a new job, purchasing land, or there for work. But whatever the reason, you will need to apostille your US documents.

Where to Begin

The documents needed with either be:

  • State issued documents
  • Federally-issued documents

You will acquire all state documents from the state of origin and federal documents from the federal government.

Examples of state-issued documents:

  • Birth or death certificate
  • Marriage license
  • Driver’s license
  • School records
  • Business certificate of incorporation

Examples of federally-issued documents:

  • US passport
  • FBI background check
  • Social security letter or card
  • Certificate of naturalization

Once you have the necessary document, you can obtain the apostille (or embassy legalization).

Learn More:

Frequently Asked Questions About Apostilles

What is the Embassy/Consulate Legalization Process

Authenticating Your Federal-Issued Paperwork

Embassy Legalization for Business Documents

Let One Source Process Apostille Your Documents While Out of the Country

Acquiring an apostille or embassy legalization is difficult to do on your own. But it’s even trickier if you try to do this while out of the country.

Instead, let One Source Process do the hard work for you.

We can obtain your US document’s apostille or embassy legalization, even if you are not in the United States. Simply fill out the Order Form here and upload your documents. We will review the order for FREE, looking for errors or missing information.

Once all the documents are correct, we will send you a payment invoice and timeline for completion.

Please Contact Us here if you have any questions. We look forward to working with you.

Apr 13, 2023

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *