SUBPOENA AND DOCUMENT PREPARATION
- Seamless Integration Of Your Caseload
- Full Service, You Submit The Case Information And We Take Care Of The Rest!
Subpoena Preparation & Management
A subpoena is a legal request for a party to either appear in court or produce specific documents required for a court proceeding. Attorneys use these to obtain the testimony or documentation they need to represent their clients. Recipients who do not comply with the terms of a subpoena may be subject to penalties ranging from fines to jail time.
The importance of a harmoniously subpoena management service alongside your caseload is indispensable. Without proper subpoena preparation, your firm may be unable to get all the resources you need to support your clients to the utmost. We have designed our legal document preparation services to smoothly integrate with your firm’s current procedure.
When you choose One Source Process as your firm’s legal document preparer, you can expect to receive the highest levels of professionalism and service in everything we do. We provide expert document preparation services that ensure no detail is overlooked.
- Arrange all required documentation, including Deposition Subpoena for the Production of Business Records, Notice to Consumer, Affidavit of the Custodian of Records, and Certificate of Compliance (if applicable).
- Serve the subpoenas and attached documentation to all parties in the action, via certified mail or field agent if necessary.
- Enter record due dates in the calendar.
- Sequential document numbering
- Tabbing and indexing of documents or exhibits
- Scan, upload received documents for all medical and business records into cloud or server based software
- Deliver, email, or FTP the copied records.
- Follow up with served entities and individuals that have not produced documents and records before the due date.