Subpoena and document preparation
Subpoena Preparation & Management
A subpoena is a legal request for a party to either appear in court or produce specific documents required for a court proceeding. Attorneys use these to obtain the testimony or documentation they need to represent their clients. Recipients who do not comply with the terms of a subpoena may be subject to penalties ranging from fines to jail time.
The importance of a harmoniously subpoena management service alongside your caseload is indispensable. Without proper subpoena preparation, your firm may be unable to get all the resources you need to support your clients to the utmost. We have designed our legal document preparation services to smoothly integrate with your firm’s current procedure.
When you choose One Source Process as your firm’s legal document preparer, you can expect to receive the highest levels of professionalism and service in everything we do. We provide expert document preparation services that ensure no detail is overlooked.
- Arrange all required documentation, including Deposition Subpoena for the Production of Business Records, Notice to Consumer, Affidavit of the Custodian of Records, and Certificate of Compliance (if applicable).
- Serve the subpoenas and attached documentation to all parties in the action, via certified mail or field agent if necessary.
- Enter record due dates in the calendar.
- Sequential document numbering
- Tabbing and indexing of documents or exhibits
- Scan, upload received documents for all medical and business records into cloud or server based software
- Deliver, email, or FTP the copied records.
- Follow up with served entities and individuals that have not produced documents and records before the due date.
Contact us to schedule an appointment
We offer the lowest base rate pricing available on all of our services. However, if your company has an average of 50+ job requests for any one of our services a month please contact our office toll free 800-668-5448 or email email@example.com to inquire about special volume pricing.
Questions about service
Or ask your question
Or ask your question
Please inquire with our office for any special requests such as our stake-out service for those avoiding service. Assisting attorney, corporate, and pro se clients alike! Speak with one of our process service company experts today!