Do You Need to Authenticate Your Documents? Partner with One Source Process
Perhaps you are getting married in Aruba, doing business in Panama, or buying property in Italy. In each case, you will most certainly be required to provide documents and authenticate each one. In fact, if you are traveling to another country for anything other than a vacation, there is a good chance you will need to provide specific documents with an authentication attached to each one.
And that is where we come in.
At One Source Process, we can help you acquire an apostille or embassy legalization for your documents, plus we provide other services to help with this process.
We can help you obtain:
- An Apostille – the Hague Convention of 1961 approved the apostille as the uniform process of authenticating the seals and signatures of a document for other countries.
- Embassy legalization – Not all countries are members of the Hague Convention of 1961. For those countries that do not accept the apostille, all documents must be authenticated through the embassy legalization process.
When working with us, you get an easy ordering process. We know that dealing with the governmental red tape of applying for an apostille or embassy legalization can be difficult and time-consuming. That’s why we made our ordering process easy.
- Upload or send us your forms
- Let us know if you require certified translation or expedited service
- We review all documents for FREE
- We verify all is correct and ready
- We will send you a payment invoice and timeline for completion
- When done, we will send you your documents and the apostille or embassy legalization
It is much easier than obtaining the authentication on your own.
When obtaining the apostille or embassy legalization for you, we offer more services than only the authentications. We also offer
- FREE document review – When you submit your documents to us, we will review everything for FREE and let you know of any missing or wrong information. And we offer this service before you pay anything. Because any minor problem can cause your authentication request to be delayed or rejected.
- Certified translation – You may be traveling to a country where English is not the primary language. If this happens, each document and the attached authentication must be translated. We can do this for you. There is no need to send all your information to yet another company and wait for the return.
- Expedited services – We understand that some situations require expedited services. In some cases, we can rush the apostille or embassy legalization process.
We are available 7 days a week. Please Contact Us here if you have any questions. We look forward to working with you.