Apostille Your College Degree
One of the main reasons people work hard to obtain their college degree is to get a job in their chosen field. And this may mean a position located outside of the United States. If you are applying for or have accepted a job in another country, you will most likely need to submit a copy of your degree to the new company. But more than that, you will have to apostille your college degree.
Learning About Apostilles
An apostille is a document attached to your college degree that authenticates the seals and signatures of the degree. The apostille tells other countries that this is a true and valid document.
In the past, all countries required documents to receive authentication through embassy legalization. That means each document used in another country needed to pass through the destination country’s embassy for verification. As world trade and travel increased, the Hague Convention of 1961 decided that all member countries would accept the apostille as a valid form of authentication. All non-member countries still require embassy legalization.
Apostille Your College Degree
There are several steps to apostille your college degree. You can either deal with each of these on your own or let One Source Process do the leg work for you. We have been apostilling all types of documents since 2010. This is what we do – and we actually enjoy it.
But first, you must obtain a copy of your degree from your graduating college. At that same time, ask the administration to notarize a statement attesting to the validity of the document. Don’t worry; they do it all the time and will know what you’re talking about.
Then, we can take over.
- Submit the degree and the statement to the Secretary of State in that county. This is done with the proper paperwork and application filled out.
- If your country is not a member of the Hague Convention of 1961, we will submit all documents to the US Department of State in Washington, DC.
- Plus, we will submit it all to the destination country’s embassy. Again, with all the paperwork filled out correctly.
If your destination country’s official language is not English, we can also have all documents translated. We will do this and return everything to you – correct and ready to go.
Let’s Get Started
Working with One Source Process is much easier than dealing with governmental offices and their application forms. In fact, it’s as easy as 1 – 2 – 3
- Complete the Order Form here. This is where you tell us what documents require an apostille and what is your destination country. You can also request a certified translation at this time.
- Upload your college degree and notarized statement. We will review your documents for FREE and let you know of any missing or wrong information.
- We will send you a payment invoice and timeline for completion.
That is much easier than dealing with it all on your own.
We are available 7 days a week to help. If you have any questions, please Contact Us before or during the apostille process.