Moving to Panama? Don’t Forget to Apostille These Documents
Moving to another country, such as Panama, can be exciting and daunting at the same time. You have much to do to prepare, including gathering the required documents. But did you know that you may have to apostille these documents? Don’t worry, we can help.
An apostille is attached to the document and verifies the authenticity of the seals and signatures. The Hague Convention of 1961 allowed all member countries to accept the apostille. All nonmember countries still require embassy legalization for the papers. Since Panama is a member, they accept the apostille.
Apostille Documents for Panama
It is wise to check with the government of Panama to determine what documents you must bring when you move there. But here are some common documents that you may need:
Again, this is only a beginning list.
And you will need to apostille each document individually.
State documents (such as your birth certificate and marriage license) receive the apostille from the Secretary of State. And, federal documents (such as your passport and Social Security letter) receive the apostille from the US Department of State in Washington, DC.
Instead of working with both the state and federal government, you can send your documents to us, and we will quickly obtain the apostilles.
Let One Source Process Obtain the Apostilles
We are much easier to work with the government offices. We have streamlined our process and made it easy for you.
- Simply fill out the Order Form and upload or send us your documents
- We will review everything for FREE and let you know of any missing or wrong information
- When ready, we will send you a payment invoice and timeline for completion
- We will work with state and federal offices to obtain an apostille for each document.
See, it’s much easier to work with us.
But we offer more:
- Certified Translation. Since the official language of Panama is Spanish, each document and the attached apostille will need to be translated. We can do that too, saving you the time and hassle of working with another company.
- Expedited Service. We understand that there are times when you need the apostille quickly. When possible, we can expedite your request and obtain the apostille sooner than usual.
We are available 7 days a week to answer any questions you have before and during the apostille process. Contact Us here, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We look forward to working with you.