CONNECTICUT PROCESS SERVERS
- Same Day Service Available
- 3 Attempts Made Over 3-5 Business Days
- Trained And Experienced Servers
- Taking Calls And Service Requests 7 Days A Week
Our Process: 3 Simple Steps!
HAVE YOUR DOCUMENTS SERVED
RECEIVE YOUR AFFIDAVIT
Connecticut Process Servers
We are glad to tell you that we have highly professional and skilled process servers who are always happy to help you. We have been in this industry for many years so we are capable to serve your documents in best way possible. We ensure you that our process servers will serve your documents fast and efficiently. If you need help with process service then we are always ready to help.
Here at One Source Process, we are committed to provide our customers with very best Connecticut service of process. If you want to make sure that the due process of law is upheld, then don’t look further as we have highly skilled and professional process servers for you.
Get into touch with One Source Process, if you need Connecticut process service!.
Types of Requests We Service
General Civil Litigation
- Summons and Complaints
- Foreclosure documents,
- Eviction Notices / 30 Day Notice (s) to Correct or Vacate
- Landlord and Tenant Documents
- Bank levies
- Wage garnishments
- Divorce papers
- Paternity determination
- Child support
- Visitation papers
- Local and Federal government offices
Pro Se (For individuals representing themselves)
- Landlord & Tenant
- Small Claims & Various Federal Lawsuits
Testimonials from real clients
SCHOPPL LAW, P.A.
THE LAW OFFICES OF GEORGE CASTRATARO, P.A.