Minnesota Apostille Service
4-14 business days*
1-2 weeks or 8-12 weeks**
1-3 business days*
Net 30 invoicing / Designated
**1-2 weeks for Hague Countries and 8-12 weeks for Non-Hague countries
Minnesota Document Apostille Service
Acquiring an apostille or legalization is the process that verifies the authenticity of your documents. Members of the Hague Convention of 1961 accept papers that have been apostilled, while non-member countries require documents to follow the embassy legalization process.
Don’t worry if you don’t know where to get documents apostilled or legalized. We know what is needed, have worked with almost every country, and will quickly authenticate your documents.
Did You Know… The word apostille is French for ‘certification.’
We offer a range of Minnesota apostille services for personal and business documents. Whether you need to apostille your birth certificate or have an Articles of Incorporation legalized for your business, we can do it for you. We work with the state offices, federal offices, and the Embassy or Consulate when needed to ensure your papers are authenticated correctly.
Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Our customer service will exceed your expectations; we guarantee it. In fact, we are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction.
When you choose One Source Process for your Minnesota apostille needs, you can trust that we will provide you with the highest level of customer service. We guarantee that we will process your documents accurately and efficiently, always keeping you informed of the status of your order.
We have been obtaining apostilles and embassy legalizations since 2010. We have worked with all the states and just about every country – let us deal with the governmental red tape for you.
Did you know… There are specific rules to follow, such as not removing the staple from the certified copies of vital records such as birth and death certificates.
We offer additional services to help our clients.
Documents We Apostille in the USA
- Marriage certificates
- Death certificates
- Birth certificates
- Divorce decrees
- Single status affidavits
- Power of attorney
- Car titles
- Adoption dossier
- FBI records
- Criminal history reports
- Any notarized document
- Certificates of good standing
- Certificates of incorporation
- Certificates of origin
- Power of attorney
- Hiring documents
- Company invoices
- Other business documents
- High school
- College diplomas
- Report cards
- Other various school records
We Offer More
We believe that you deserve more than the bare minimum. That is why we give you more when you work with us.
Some of the extras we offer are:
- Upon receiving your documents, we completely review all information for FREE. We verify all is correct and notify you of any errors. Doing this eliminates the possibility of your order being delayed or even rejected. Some things we review are:
- Some documents require a notary signature.
- Some documents must NOT have a notary signature.
- In some instances, we must have the original document.
- In some instances, we can accept a certified copy of the paperwork.
- We offer certified translation for over 250 languages. If the official language of your destination country is not English, they require that all documents and the attached apostille or embassy legalization be translated.
- You will be assigned a dedicated agent for the apostille process. If you have any questions, you can call and talk to one person instead of being passed from one customer service representative to another.
- If you are not currently in the United States, we can still work with you to quickly authenticate your US document. Simply upload your documents to us, and we will return them and the apostille using a safe courier service such as FedEx or DHL.
- If you cannot notarize your documents, we can help. We offer a traveling notary service. We know who to contact in Minnesota to come to you and notarize your paperwork.
- When necessary, we can expedite your apostille application. We understand that you may need the apostille or embassy done quickly, and we will step up and make it happen.
No matter if you are in Minneapolis, St. Paul, or any of the surrounding areas. We will work to quickly and efficiently to obtain an apostille or embassy legalization of your documents.
Do you need an apostille on documents issued in different states?
We are able to process multiple documents, simultaneously, in all 50 states and territories. Check out our apostille services in Texas, our apostille services in Los Angeles and our apostille services in Talahassee. You can also view our services in other states and cities here.
Obtaining a Minnesota Apostille
Obtaining an apostille or embassy legalization on your own can be a confusing process. You must determine which documents must be notarized and which cannot. You must contact state offices and know when to send your papers to the US Department of State in Washington, DC.
Instead, let us help you obtain your Minnesota apostille.
When working with us, authenticating your paperwork is easy:
- Fill out our Order Form
- You will then send us your original documents (or certified copies).
- We will review all documents for
- We will send you a payment invoice and timeline for completion.
- Then, we take over and obtain the apostille.
You can relax, knowing we will take care of everything for you. With One Source Process, obtaining the apostille will be simple and stress-free.
Remember, each document must have its own apostille. There is not a blanket apostille that covers several documents at once.
Let One Source Process Obtain Your Minnesota Apostille
Let us obtain the apostille for you. We know what offices to contact to get the authentication done quickly. Our team provides services for both personal and business documents. No matter what type of document you need to apostille, we have the expertise to get the job done.
Our apostille process is simple, stress-free, and will exceed your expectations; we guarantee it. If you are unsure what you need, please Contact Us, and we can point you in the right direction. Once you have the necessary documents, you are ready to place the apostille order and get started.
If you need to authenticate business or personal documents, we are here to help.
Please contact us at our toll-free number 1-800-668-5448
Monday – Friday: 9am – 6pm EST
Saturday – Sunday: 9am – 4pm EST
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working with you.
Testimonials from real clients
I highly recommend One Source Process for all of your document legalization needs. I will recommend them to my colleagues, friends, and incoming employees for overseas employment. They tackled two complex problems for me with ease. They communicated well and addressed all my concerns in a prompt manner through email and phone calls. If you ever need document legalization services, call no one else, I won’t.
We have used a few different process servers and no one has provided the level of customer service that One Source Process has. They are very reliable and they communicate every step of the way. Alex and Brandon have been a huge help and they always take their time to understand our needs. We look forward to working with One Source Process for a long time
Professional and efficient - Having not been through the Apostille Service previously, we were guided and taught what we were doing by extremely professional and courteous individuals. We couldn't be more pleased at the efficiency and the speed at which they were able to get the job done. The final product was accepted by the bank and the beneficiaries of the estate received their funds, everyone was happy. Thank you, One Source Process, Inc.
Common questions about Apostille and Legalization
Ask us anything!
Ask us anything!
CEO Brandon Yoshimura (left) and Director of Operations Danny Koo (right) outside of our office in Washington, DC.