Georgia Apostille Service
COVID-19 Update: All federal documents, including FBI reports for use in Hague countries will take 1-2 weeks to process at the State Department. For Non-Hague countries, it will take roughly 12 weeks.
Get an Apostille in Georgia
When you need to apostille documents for traveling abroad, you can either work on your own to obtain one – or work with us and let us handle the red tape for you.
Authentication is a way to confirm the authenticity of the signatures and seals on a document. Papers can either be apostilled or legalized, depending on your destination country.
Countries that are members of the Hague Convention of 1961 established a uniform acceptance of authenticity called an apostille. All non-member countries only accept documents that have been legalized according to their standards.
Did you know… the word apostille is French for ‘certificate’
If you are unsure which verification your destination country requires, don’t worry; we are here to assist you. As experts in apostille services, we know which type of authentication is needed and have worked with nearly every country worldwide. We can help you properly apostille your documents.
Fast and Reliable Georgia Apostille Service
At One Source Process, we specialize in the apostille and legalization of your documents. Whether you need personal and business papers authenticated, we can help.
Some documents we frequently apostille are:
- Birth certificate
- Death certificate
- Marriage license
- Articles of Incorporation
- Hiring information
- and more…
We have been obtaining apostilles and embassy legalization since 2010. We can help you quickly and easily get your authentication. Whether you’re in Atlanta or any surrounding communities, we take care of the entire process for you, saving you time and hassle. Our offices are headquartered in Washington, DC, but we provide services to every state – especially Georgia.
We know that dealing with government offices and agencies can be a frustrating and confusing process. Our team will take care of all the details for you so that you can focus on other important matters. We provide fast, reliable, and affordable Georgia apostille services and always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Documents We Apostille in the USA
- Marriage certificates
- Death certificates
- Birth certificates
- Divorce decrees
- Single status affidavits
- Power of attorney
- Car titles
- Adoption dossier
- FBI records
- Criminal history reports
- Any notarized document
- Certificates of good standing
- Certificates of incorporation
- Certificates of origin
- Power of attorney
- Hiring documents
- Company invoices
- Other business documents
- High school
- College diplomas
- Report cards
- Other various school records
The Apostille Process can be Tricky
When obtaining an apostille on your own, you must understand what each country requires and how to get the correct information to the proper state or federal office.
In case you are acquiring the apostille on your own, here are some answers to questions you may have:
- Does the country accept an apostille or require embassy legalization?
- This depends if the country is a member of the Hague Convention of 1961
- Do you need the original document, or will a certified copy work?
- This varies depending on the document and the destination country. For example, Italy requires original documents.
- Is it a state or federally-issued document?
- State-issued documents include birth certificates, death certificates, and driver’s licenses.
- Federally-issued documents include your passport, FBI background check, and social security documents.
- Do you contact the Secretary of State or the US Department of State in Washington, DC?
- State-issued documents go to the Secretary of State.
- Federally-issued documents go to the US Department of State in Washington, DC.
- Should the document have a notary signature?
- Depending on the document. For example, you can notarize a copy of your driver’s license.
- Which documents will be rejected if it has a notary signature?
- Vital documents such as birth and death certificates should NEVER be notarized.
- Can you apply for one apostille to cover several documents?
- No, you must apply for a separate apostille for each document. And, if required, each document and apostille must be translated separately.
We know the answer to all of these questions and more! There is no reason for you to fight the governmental red tape on your own. Let us help.
We Offer More
But we do more than just obtain your Georgia apostille or embassy legalization. We offer services to help you through the process.
- Once you place your order, we will assign you a dedicated agent to obtain the apostille. This means someone will watch your paperwork throughout the entire process, ensuring there are no problems. And if you have any questions, you can call and speak with one person instead of being passed from customer service representative to representative.
- We offer certified translation. Many countries require your paperwork and the apostille to be translated into their official language. We can handle this step for you, saving you the time of trying to find someone on your own.
- With us, you can choose between a regular time frame of the apostille service or an expedited service. We understand that you may be under time constraints, and we can accommodate your expedited request.
- It’s no problem if you are outside the United States and still need your US documents apostilled. We will work with you, wherever you are, to quickly obtain the apostille or embassy legalization.
- We know that questions may arise after regular working hours. That is why we are available 7 days a week to answer your questions instead of only Monday through Friday.
And most of all, you’ll see that our customer service goes above and beyond that of the average apostille service.
Our Customer Service Guarantee
Our Georgia apostille process is simple, stress-free, and will exceed your expectations. We guarantee it. We are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction and will handle your documents with great care and ensure their safe return to you.
When you choose One Source Process for your Atlanta apostille needs, you can trust that we will provide you with the highest level of service. We guarantee that we will process your documents accurately and efficiently, and we will always keep you informed of the status of your order.
When working with us, you can rest assured that we will quickly and successfully obtain the apostille and do it with a level of customer service that will leave you happy you reached out to us.
Our Ordering Process is Quick and Easy
When working with us for your Georgia apostille, authenticating your paperwork is easy.
- Once you have obtained the necessary documents, you will simply fill out the Order Form This is where you will tell us your destination country and send us the papers that require authentication. You will either upload the documents or send the original – depending on the document and the destination country.
- We will review all documents for FREE and notify you of any errors or missing information. Any error (large or small) can result in your apostille documents being rejected. Therefore, we will review each document to ensure the information is properly filled in and will let you know of any discrepancies.
Some items we review are:
- Some documents require a notary signature to receive an apostille
- Some documents must NEVER have a notary signature
- We can accept some certified copies of papers
- In some cases, we must have the original documents
But don’t worry; we will let you know all the rules and regulations for each document and each country.
- When we are confident that all the documents are correct and ready, only then do we send you a pricing invoice and timeline for completion. With other companies, you often have to pay upfront before you know if you have everything needed.
- When we receive the apostille or embassy legalization, we will mail the original paperwork back to you via Fed Ex or DHL. You never have to leave home.
You can relax, knowing we will take care of everything for you. At One Source Process, obtaining the apostille will be simple and stress-free.
Working with One Source Process
We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction and take extra steps to ensure this happens. If you are in Georgia and need to apostille a document, don’t hesitate to Contact Us. We are available to assist you 7 days a week.
When you choose One Source Process for your Atlanta apostille needs, you can trust that we will provide you with the highest level of service.
Our team provides services for both personal and business documents. No matter what type of document you need to apostille, we have the expertise to get the job done.
Our Georgia apostille process is simple, stress-free, and will exceed your expectations; we guarantee it. If you are unsure what you need, please reach out to us, and we can point you in the right direction. Once you have the necessary documents, you are ready to place the apostille order and get started.
Please contact us anytime
Monday-Friday 9am – 6pm EST
Saturday – Sunday 9am – 4pm EST
at our toll-free number 1-800-668-5448
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working with you.
Testimonials from real clients
I highly recommend One Source Process for all of your document legalization needs. I will recommend them to my colleagues, friends, and incoming employees for overseas employment. They tackled two complex problems for me with ease. They communicated well and addressed all my concerns in a prompt manner through email and phone calls. If you ever need document legalization services, call no one else, I won’t.
We have used a few different process servers and no one has provided the level of customer service that One Source Process has. They are very reliable and they communicate every step of the way. Alex and Brandon have been a huge help and they always take their time to understand our needs. We look forward to working with One Source Process for a long time
Professional and efficient - Having not been through the Apostille Service previously, we were guided and taught what we were doing by extremely professional and courteous individuals. We couldn't be more pleased at the efficiency and the speed at which they were able to get the job done. The final product was accepted by the bank and the beneficiaries of the estate received their funds, everyone was happy. Thank you, One Source Process, Inc.
Common questions about Apostille and Legalization
An “apostille” is a form of authentication issued to documents for use in countries that participate in the Hague Convention of 1961. An Apostille is issued as an attachment and will validate the authenticity of your document to the foreign entity you are required to present your document to. One Source Process offers standard and expedited apostille and legalization services.
We are capable of obtaining an apostille on documents such as birth certificates, FBI reports, transcripts, marriage certificates, death certificates, FBI background reports, social security letters, company bylaws, powers of attorney agreements, trademarks, diplomas, transcripts, treaties, warrants, extraditions, agreements, certificates of good standing and much more!
Yes! We can apostille a scanned copy of any personal, business, or U.S. State-issued document including vital records such as birth, death, and marriage certificates. It takes minutes to submit a request with us online here. Just upload a clear, color scan of the document you’d like to have authenticated and we’ll ship back the copy to any domestic or international address with an original apostille attachment. Copies of vital records will receive a New York apostille and all other document copies receive a District of Columbia apostille. Please note that this method, while widely accepted in most cases, does have limitations depending on the authority you’re presenting it to and country of use. One Source Process will always advise our apostille services clients of these restrictions when we review your request but does not guarantee that they will be accepted. If you want more information regarding our photocopy Apostille process, please visit our page here.
Once your documents have been reviewed and payment is received you are only eligible to receive a refund prior to your documents being submitted to the Secretary or Department of State. This does not include the cost of any used shipping labels. Any cancellations made after payment is submitted incur a 10% fee of the invoice amount.
Or ask your question
Or ask your question
Please inquire with our office for any special requests such as our stake-out service for those avoiding service. Assisting attorney, corporate, and pro se clients alike! Speak with one of our process service company experts today!