VISAS FOR RESIDENTS IN ALL 50 STATES!
EMBASSY & CONSULATE VISAS
FASTEST TURNAROUND TIME IN THE INDUSTRY
Why You Might Want a Tourist Visa to China
There are many reasons why having a China tourist visa for U.S. citizens may be a good idea. For example, China is a land rich in unique sights such as the Great Wall. It’s also renowned for its cuisine and culture, making it an ideal place to visit for anyone with a curiosity about other parts of the world.
Securing a tourist visa to China is essential if you want to take advantage of everything this country has to offer. No matter why you may be thinking about taking a trip there, we have the resources and expertise needed to facilitate the process of obtaining a tourist visa to China from the USA and realize your perfect trip.
Necessary Documents for a Chinese Tourist Visa
Original passport (no copies), with a minimum of (6) months of validity remaining.
2. China Visa Application Form
Each applicant must complete a China tourist Visa Application form on a computer (handwritten applications are not accepted by the Chinese embassies and consulate offices).
Must be 33mm wide and 48mm tall. Photo guidelines here
4. Supporting Documents
Documents showing the itinerary including a final and purchased air ticket booking record (round trip) and proof of a hotel reservation OR if you will be staying with someone residing in China, an invitation letter issued by that individual or entity.
5. Our Order Form
Click here to apply online.
Select* at $99
FOR SINGLE, DOUBLE OR MULTIPLE ENTRY
- $99 Select* processing 6+ business days
- $149 Regular processing 4-5 business days
- $199 Express processing 2-3 business days
- All inquires are responded to within 24 hours, express and emergency services the same day
- Processing times start from the day we receive your Visa Application and does not include shipping return times
- Discounted international return shipping
- Embassy and Consulate fees are $140 per Regular visa application or $165 per Express visa application
* for Visas processed at the Embassy of China in Washington, DC only. Residents of the following states: Delaware, Idaho, Kentucky, Maryland, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wyoming.
Testimonials from real clients
One Source Process helped me with a complex China Legalization and Visa problem where no one else could. They laid out a simple procedure so that I could get my Legalization and Visa. It was quick, easy and stress free! I highly recommend One Source Process for all of your Visa and document Legalization needs. They communicated well and addressed all my concerns in a prompt manner through email and phone calls. If you ever need document legalization or visa services, call no one else.
National Company for Language and Education
Professional and efficient – Having not been through the Apostille Service previously, we were guided and taught what we were doing by extremely professional and courteous individuals. We couldn’t be more pleased at the efficiency and the speed at which they were able to get the job done. The final product was accepted by the bank and the beneficiaries of the estate received their funds, everyone was happy. Thank you, One Source Process, Inc.
THE LAW OFFICES OF GEORGE CASTRATARO, P.A.
One Source Process took good care of me! Their personal care and attention to detail is hard to find! I was dealing with a deadline for a Visa and in dire need for help understanding the process. I tried several other companies with no luck but once One Source Process took over, it was stress free. They made everything so easy by helping me understand the process and communicating with me along each step. I met my Visa deadline no problem. I am so appreciative and I recommend them to you!