Document apostilles in all 50 States!
Embassy & Consulate Legalization
Fastest turnaround time in the industry
Why use us?
- We have high volume shipping discounts with all major worldwide shipping companies (DHL, FedEx, UPS). Other companies will say they include return shipping in their pricing. However, they use regular postage. Even with tracking the USPS is not a reliable method of shipping important documents. They have a much higher chance of being lost in transit.
- We offer same day processing and shipping. Other companies only offer 1-3 day service.
- We offer in house translation services for over 250 languages. There is no need for you to coordinate with with an outside translation company. We handle the entire process for you from start to finish.
Apostille your degree, diploma, & transcripts today!
The process of obtaining an apostille for your degree, diploma, and transcripts can be a complicated process that can often result in your application being rejected. Our team of apostille service experts will properly facilitate the apostille or legalization of various types of documents such as birth certificates, marriage certificates, death certificates, FBI background reports, social security letters, company bylaws, powers of attorney agreements, trademarks, diplomas, transcripts, treaties, warrants, extraditions, agreements, certificates of good standing, and courier letters.
Headquartered in Washington, DC with locations throughout the United States our office and couriers are able to achieve the fastest turnaround time for all State Department and Embassy related filings. You can count on One Source Process to get the job done right the first time.
What do I need to do before sending in my degree, diploma, & transcripts?
All academic documents MUST be notarized prior to sending to our office for apostille processing. If you do not have your degree, diploma, or transcripts notarized do not worry, most people don't when they begin the process. There are a few different ways we can obtain the notary.
1. Contact the institution's administrative office and request that they provide you with newly notarized originals of the documents. They can then be directly shipped to our office. Please complete our form on the Send Us a Job page prior to the documents being shipped to our office so your order is not misplaced..
2. Have one of our traveling notaries bring your documents to the institution and witness an official to have to directly or a statement attesting to the documents validity.
Can I apostille copies of my documents?
Yes you can. The issuing State Department will require you to have your copies officiated by a Notary Public prior to submitting for authentication. Most states allow notaries to certify copies. States that currently do not permit this practice include Alabama, Alaska, Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, South Dakota and Tennessee. Other States restrict the type of documents. Such as California which limits Notaries to certifying copies of powers of attorney or if requested by a court or Secretary of State. Florida and Pennsylvania for example, authorize Notaries to certify copies of most documents. However both States do not allow certifying copies of marriage, death, and birth certificates. Each state has varying sets of rules which is why it is important to inquire with your Notary if document copy certification is allowed by their commission.
Our Fee Schedule
- Fees charged by the Secretary of State offices are not included
- Some Secretary of State offices do not offer same or next day processing
- Discounted expedited international return shipping
- All inquires are responded to the same day
- All academic documents must be notarized by the issuing institution prior to sending them to our offices
- New York notarized academic documents require additional $95 certification from the Clerk of Court
- Fastest processing time for documents apostilled at the U.S. State Department is 3 days
- Embassy Legalizations for Non-Hague Convention countries require State level and U.S. State Department apostilles prior to legalization
Apostille Diploma, Degree, or Transcripts
|$75||Per additional document (at the same location)|
|$350||For the first document|
|$75||Per additional document|
Our Process: 3 Simple Steps!
Complete form on the Send Us A Job page and upload any copies of original documents to be apostilled. Call or email our office prior if you have any questions.
Our office will review your submission, provide you with an order form and shipping address via email the same day.
Print the order form and include with shipment of documents via postal service, FedEx, UPS, DHL to the provided address.
Documents We Apostille
PERSONAL OR FAMILY DOCUMENTS
- Marriage certificates
- Death certificates
- Birth certificates
- Divorce decrees
- Car titles
- Adoption dossier
- FBI records
- Criminal history reports
- Certificates of good standing
- Certificates of incorporation
- Certificates of origin
- Power of attorney
- Hiring documents
- Company invoices
- High school
- College diplomas
- Report cards
- Other various school records
Hague Convention Countries
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United Kingdom