VISAS FOR RESIDENTS IN ALL 50 STATES!
EMBASSY & CONSULATE VISAS
FASTEST TURNAROUND TIME IN THE INDUSTRY
Necessary Documents for a China Airplane Crew Visa
Original passport (no copies), with a minimum of (8) months of validity remaining.
2. China Visa Application Form
Each applicant must complete a China Visa Application form on a computer (handwritten applications are not accepted by the China embassies and consulate offices).
Must be 33mm wide and 48mm tall. Photo guidelines Here
4. Letter of Guarantee
Issued by a foreign transport company or an invitation letter issued by a relevant entity in China. Example: A letter from the airline to the China Consulate stating your purpose of visit.
5. Crew Identification
Document(s) that certify your proof of employment as a crew member.
6. Crew Badge Copy – Los Angeles Consulate Only
Photocopy of your crew badge. The Los Angeles consulate requires original crew badge and original business letter.
7. Our Order Form
Click here to apply online.
Select* at $99
FOR SINGLE, DOUBLE OR MULTIPLE ENTRY
- $99 Select* processing 6+ business days
- $149 Regular processing 4-5 business days
- $199 Express processing 2-3 business days
- All inquires are responded to within 24 hours, express and emergency services the same day
- Processing times start from the day we receive your Visa Application and does not include shipping return times
- Discounted international return shipping
- Embassy and Consulate fees are $140 per Regular visa application or $165 per Express visa application
* for Visas processed at the Embassy of China in Washington, DC only. Residents of the following states: Delaware, Idaho, Kentucky, Maryland, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wyoming.
Testimonials from real clients
One Source Process helped me with a complex China Legalization and Visa problem where no one else could. They laid out a simple procedure so that I could get my Legalization and Visa. It was quick, easy and stress free! I highly recommend One Source Process for all of your Visa and document Legalization needs. They communicated well and addressed all my concerns in a prompt manner through email and phone calls. If you ever need document legalization or visa services, call no one else.
National Company for Language and Education
Professional and efficient – Having not been through the Apostille Service previously, we were guided and taught what we were doing by extremely professional and courteous individuals. We couldn’t be more pleased at the efficiency and the speed at which they were able to get the job done. The final product was accepted by the bank and the beneficiaries of the estate received their funds, everyone was happy. Thank you, One Source Process, Inc.
THE LAW OFFICES OF GEORGE CASTRATARO, P.A.
One Source Process took good care of me! Their personal care and attention to detail is hard to find! I was dealing with a deadline for a Visa and in dire need for help understanding the process. I tried several other companies with no luck but once One Source Process took over, it was stress free. They made everything so easy by helping me understand the process and communicating with me along each step. I met my Visa deadline no problem. I am so appreciative and I recommend them to you!