Subpoena and Document Preparation
The importance of a harmoniously subpoena management service alongside your caseload is indispensable. We have designed our process to smoothly integrate with your firm’s current procedure.
- Arrange all required documentation, including Deposition Subpoena for the Production of Business Records, Notice to Consumer, Affidavit of the Custodian of Records, and Certificate of Compliance (if applicable).
- Serve the subpoenas and attached documentation to all parties in the action, via certified mail or field agent if necessary.
- Enter record due dates in the calendar.
- Sequential document numbering
- Tabbing and indexing of documents or exhibits
- Scan, upload received documents for all medical and business records into cloud or server based software
- Deliver, email, or FTP the copied records.
- Follow up with served entities and individuals that have not produced documents and records before the due date.