Document apostilles in all 50 States!
Embassy & Consulate Legalization
Fastest turnaround time in the industry
Why use us?
- We have high volume shipping discounts with all major worldwide shipping companies (DHL, FedEx, UPS). Other companies will say they include return shipping in their pricing. However, they use regular postage. Even with tracking the USPS is not a reliable method of shipping important documents. They have a much higher chance of being lost in transit.
- We offer same day processing and shipping. Other companies only offer 1-3 day service.
- We offer in house translation services for over 250 languages. There is no need for you to coordinate with with an outside translation company. We handle the entire process for you from start to finish.
Guaranteed Apostille Services & Embassy Legalization
The process of obtaining an apostille can be a complicated and lengthy process that can often result in your submission being rejected. Our team of apostille service experts will properly facilitate the apostille or legalization of various types of documents and you can contact us to apostille birth certificate, apostille USA documents, apostille fbi report, apostille transcripts, embassy services, marriage certificates, death certificates, FBI background reports, social security letters, company bylaws, powers of attorney agreements, trademarks, diplomas, transcripts, treaties, warrants, extraditions, agreements, certificates of good standing, and courier letters.
Headquartered in Washington, DC with locations throughout the United States our office and couriers are able to achieve the fastest turnaround time for all State Department and Embassy related filings. You can count on One Source Process to get the job done right the first time and if you need same day Apostille of documents then you’ve come to the right place.
Do you need a certified translation?
We are able to provide same day certified translations in over 250 languages. Just upload your documents to the Send Us a Job page.
What is an Apostille?
An "apostille" is a form of authentication issued to documents for use in countries that participate in the Hague Convention of 1961. Please see the list of participating countries here.
Can I apostille copies of my documents?
Yes you can. The issuing State Department will require you to have your copies officiated by a Notary Public prior to submitting for authentication. Most states allow notaries to certify copies. States that currently do not permit this practice include Alabama, Alaska, Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, South Dakota and Tennessee. Other States restrict the type of documents. Such as California which limits Notaries to certifying copies of powers of attorney or if requested by a court or Secretary of State. Florida and Pennsylvania for example, authorize Notaries to certify copies of most documents. However both States do not allow certifying copies of marriage, death, and birth certificates. Each state has varying sets of rules which is why it is important to inquire with your Notary if document copy certification is allowed by their commission.
Our Fee Schedule
for countries that are not part of the hague Convention
Starting at $500/Country
$225/additional legalization same State
$300/additional legalization different State
- Standard processing 2-4 weeks $500
- Rush processing 7-14 business days $800
- Federal document 4-14 business days $400
- Docs that already have Secretary of State Apostille 4-14 business days $400
- Additional document that already has Secretary of State Apostille $150
- All inquires are responded to within 24 hours, rush services the same day
- Processing times start from the day we receive the document and do not include shipping return times
- Discounted international return shipping
- Embassy, State, and Federal fees are not included (these fees very per State and country of use between $50-$650 per document)
- Service includes the State & Federal apostille required prior to submitting for legalization.
Our Process: 3 Simple Steps!
Complete form on the Send Us A Job page and upload any copies of original documents to be apostilled. Call or email our office prior if you have any questions.
Our office will review your submission, provide you with an order form and shipping address via email the same day.
Print the order form and include with shipment of documents via postal service, FedEx, UPS, DHL to the provided address.
Documents We Apostille
PERSONAL OR FAMILY DOCUMENTS
- Marriage certificates
- Death certificates
- Birth certificates
- Divorce decrees
- Car titles
- Adoption dossier
- FBI records
- Criminal history reports
- Certificates of good standing
- Certificates of incorporation
- Certificates of origin
- Power of attorney
- Hiring documents
- Company invoices
- High school
- College diplomas
- Report cards
- Other various school records
Hague Convention Countries
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United Kingdom